Roof tent - Hussarde TriUp
There Hussar roof tent TriUp of the French brand born Up is a cozy and comfortable roof tent for going on a road trip.
Very spacious, it can comfortably accommodate 2 adults and 1 child and is therefore ideal for couples who want a larger bed or for families with 1 child.
The canvas of the Hussarde TriUp roof tent opens on the side of the vehicle. You can then deploy a tilting floor which will then be supported by the integrated ladder.
The door is equipped with mosquito nets, which allows you to peacefully admire the landscape at bedtime and when you wake up while avoiding mosquitoes and other insects.
With his opening easy , the roof tent is simply installed in 30 seconds and lets you immediately enjoy your rooftop tent, wherever you are. To open it, just undo the 2 hooks, the shell then rises by itself . Then all you have to do is unfold the ladder and you're done!
The Hussarde TriUp roof tent was also designed with a breathable canvas And waterproof . Its ultra-efficient ventilation system, a patented passive ventilation, allows very good evacuation of condensation.
The closures of the Hussarde Family roof tent are in steel galvanized , with an anti-vibration latch for more security (no accidental openings). In a saline environment, galvanized steel can oxidize on the surface, but remains functional (it is important to oil it regularly).
When folded, the unique shell shape provides a Aero Dynamics single . The case will not slow down your vehicle and will not increase your fuel consumption, or very little.
The shell of the Hussarde TriUp roof tent is ultra-compact and can be adapted to a large number of vehicles, roof bars and also pick-up beds thanks to two carrying bars.
This rooftop tent is also very easy to install on the roof of your vehicle. You can remove mattress and ladder to make it lighter. With its weight of 65kg, you can easily lift it with 2 people to install it on your car, van or camper van.
The roof tent comes with a Nufix quick fastening system, exclusive to NaïtUp, patented, homologated and anti-theft. It comes with a specific tightening tool. Compatible with bars up to 50 mm thick and up to 170 mm wide. For 2 roof bars.
This roof tent will be ideal for spending nights outdoors, whether in summer or winter and will offer you great freedom in your road trips and your outdoor adventures.
The Hussarde TriUp roof tent is compact and is ideal for all travelers who want to go on a road trip with their vehicle and sleep where they want!
- Dimensions (tent closed - shell): (L)160cm * (l)125cm * (h)28cm
- Dimensions (Open tent - Interior): (L)220cm * (W)150cm * (h)145cm
Weight : 63kg (without the mattress)
- Maximum weight allowed in the tent: 250kg
- 5 year warranty
- French made.
- Rooftop tents certified ISO 11154M (International safety standards consisting in testing the tent in extreme situations (City crash, tear-off simulations, intense vibrations on the circuit, accelerated aging, sea fog, etc.)).
The Naït Up Hussarde TriuP roof tent can be personalized to best suit your needs, your vehicle (car, van or campervan) and your way of travelling.
THE TYPE OF CANVAS
The polycotton canvas (included) : A breathable, soft, waterproof and rot-proof canvas. (Materials: 30% Cotton, 70% Polyester, 230 g/m² Ripstop (anti-tear)).
Cotton canvas (+450€): Canvas suitable for 4 seasons, sewn in France. Very pleasant to the touch, it is also an insulating and breathable material. Waterproof and rot-proof, good maintenance of this top-of-the-range 235gr/m² cotton will give you unparalleled longevity.
Standard mobile fixed ladder (included): Standard size fixed door ladder, telescopic with micro-adjustment steps for vehicles up to 1.70 m.
Standard mobile removable ladder (+29€): For vehicles up to 1.70 m. Removable telescopic ladder with micro-step adjustment. It is possible to remove it from the tilting floor only when the Hussarde is closed in order to reduce its weight and/or to facilitate the opening and closing of the tent on high vehicles.
Fixed ladder for large doors (M2.6) (+69€): For vehicles up to 2.20 m. Large size fixed door ladder, telescopic with micro-adjustment steps.
- Large removable door ladder (M2.6) (+89€): For vehicle up to 2.20 m. Ladder removable telescopic with micro-step adjustment. It is possible to remove it from the tilting floor only when the Hussarde is closed in order to reduce its weight and/or to facilitate the opening and closing of the tent on high vehicles.
- Full Soft TriUp Mattress (+179 €):
The mattress protector can be unzipped on 3 sides and provides optimal protection for the foam. Dimensions: 130 * 200 cm / thickness: 5cm
- Complete Farm TriUp mattress (+179 €):
The mattress protector can be unzipped on 3 sides and provides optimal protection for the foam. Dimensions : 130 * 200 cm / thickness: 5cm
This roof tent is also very easy to install on the roof of your vehicle. You can remove mattress and ladder to make it lighter. The Hussarde roof tent is installed with two transverse roof bars meeting the criteria below:
- The bars must support the weight of your folded Hussar, i.e. 65kg.
- The length of your roof bars must be greater than 110cm. Otherwise, it will be necessary to put over-bars.
- The height between the top of the roof bars and the roof of the vehicle must be equal to or greater than 8cm (which is the case for all bars) so that the fixing system does not touch the roof of your car. Otherwise, overbars are necessary.
- The space between the front bar and the back bar must be greater than 70 cm ( from the middle of the front bar to the middle of the back bar ), and at most 128 cm ( this time from the outside of the front bar to the outside of the rear bar ). If you feel the ground is too soft with such a gap, you can add a third bar in the middle. This space can be increased to 150 cm with the use of an overbar (optional).
The NuFix fixing system is compatible with all bars, even very wide (up to 15 cm) or very thick (up to 5 cm). The shape of the bars (square, rectangular, etc.) does not matter.
For the Renault Duster, the first price bars of Feu Vert are not recommended.
The + for the planet
Naït Up is a sustainable and committed brand:
- French made in Alès in the Gard.
- Materials sourced, as soon as possible, in France.
- The only rooftop tent manufacturer to offer eco-designed tents that incorporate recycled and recyclable materials.
- The shells contain 90% recycled materials and are at least 90% recyclable (depending on the model).
Shipping & delivery costs
Naït Up rooftop tents are shipped within 28 days via a specialized carrier for large packages.
Shipping costs are offered.
If you want to enjoy your roof tent as soon as possible, express delivery is also possible:
- Shipping within 21 days: +50 €
- Shipping within 14 days: +100 €
- Shipping within 7 days: +150 €
- Shipping within 48 hours: +300 €
To take advantage of it, contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (07. 184.108.40.206)