Drive Your Adventure - Portugal by Van
How about taking a van to Portugal?
Portugal is full of beautiful roads, authentic villages, huge beaches, shady alleys, gigantic cliffs, a rich cultural heritage and mild temperatures all year round.
The book “Portugal in a Van” by Drive Your Adventure is a guide of trip dedicated to nomadic travelers wishing to discover Portugal by van. The authors, Clémence and Thomas, a couple of vanlifers, traveled the small roads of Portugal for 2 months and share their experience, their favorites and their advice to best prepare for your next road trip.
You will discover:
- advice to prepare for your trip to this country at the end of Europe.
- useful and practical information for life in a van.
- testimonials and beautiful meetings with locals.
- Ideas for walks, activities and good addresses
- spots with breathtaking views
- Along the Douro
- In the heart of the land (Beiras side & Alentejo side)
- Heading South
- Around Lisbon
- The Costa da Prata
- The very large city of Porto
- Northern Parks
This travel guide makes us discover the natural beauty of Portugal and its cultural riches while traveling aboard our van.
You can also follow Clémence's vanlife adventures on Instagram: @roammates
Drive Your Adventure - Portugal by van is a real vanlife guide, essential to prepare your next road trip in Portugal.
- Authors: Clémence Polge and Thomas Corbet
- Edition Apogee x We Van
- Language: French
- Publication date: June 2020
- Number of pages: 224 pages
- Size: (L)22cm * (w)17cm * (h)2.2m
- Weight: 540g