Solid toothpaste tablets (60) - Strawberry
Ideal for travel and for everyday life, these tablets are easy to take on all your adventures. Sloe brand solid toothpaste tablets are 100% natural and have been developed and recommended by dentists.
A 100% natural solution, which does not pollute (bye bye plastic tube and packaging) and is good for your health! With the high content of cellulose, the tablets gently polish the teeth and avoid the deposit of plaque, stains or bacteria. The fluoride present in the lozenge remineralizes the teeth and protects them from cavities.
100% natural ingredients, good for your health and good for the planet:
- Microcrystalline wood cellulose for polishing teeth
- Baking soda to clean teeth and make them shine
- Silica, acting as an anti-caking agent
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate to create a little lather
- Sodium fluoride to protect you from cavities
- Natural strawberry flavor for good breath
How to use the pellets?
- It's very simple: just chew the tablet completely so that it dissolves with your saliva, brush your teeth as usual and rinse your mouth.
- There is less foam than a classic toothpaste? This is completely normal as it does not contain foaming agents - but it is still effective.
Solid toothpaste tablets are 100% natural and recommended by dentists.
- Quantity: 60 pellets.
- Container: recyclable and reusable aluminum box.
- Storage: close the box well after use so that the tablets do not absorb humidity and lose their flavor.
- INCI Composition : Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silicia, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Stevioside, Citric Acid, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Fluoride
The lozenges have a reduced fluoride content (550 ppm). This toothpaste is suitable for children under 6 years old.
The BDIH label (Bundesverband der Industrie- und Handelsunternehmen) is an international label created in 2001 for organic cosmetics. The label guarantees that production takes place with respect for the environment and that some of the ingredients come from organic farming.
The + for the planet
Sloe is a sustainable and committed brand: