Nomadic baby carrier - Onsen
Our little backpackers and mini-vanlifers dream of exploring everything, especially during road trips where each stopover is a new discovery. And sometimes, fatigue catches up with them and it's impossible to make them walk. It is in this kind of situation that we are happy to have a nomadic, compact baby carrier with simple and ergonomic carrying for your child.
The nomadic baby carrier Onsen from the brand Meromero is a technical and minimalist baby carrier inspired by the Onbuhimo Japanese. Meromero took more than 3 years to develop this baby carrier so that it is comfortable, for the baby and the parent, ultra-compact while maintaining a comfortable carry for your child.physiological carrying for the child.
Made with technical materials and inspired by Japanese Onbuhimo for simple and ancestral carrying, this Onsen baby carrier will allow you to explore the world by carrying your child comfortably against you with its ergonomic shoulder straps.
The baby carrier is suitable for carrying the child on the front from 6 months (when he is able to sit up on his own) and also in the back when the child is older (up to 20kg). Carried very high on the back, the child can look over their mum's or dad's shoulder and enjoy the scenery. The integrated sun hood can also be used as a windbreaker and the ventilated mesh back allows better heat evacuation on hot days.
The absence of a waist belt and the wide adjustment range make it accessible to all body types (pregnant women, overweight people, hip problems, etc.). The closing system is very easy to use with its magnetic buckle.
Very light and compressible,
it is easy to transport and store, it folds up completely and can be stored in its kangaroo pocket. Very practical to always have it on hand and also use it in addition to the stroller, scooter, etc.
The Onsen baby carrier from Meromero is light, compact and comfortable for our little vanlifers.
- Dimensions folded: (L)20cm * (w)16cm * (h)10cm
- Weight: 290g
- 100% recycled, OekoTex® and Bluesign® certified ripstop polyester (main fabric) made from a roll of unsold fabric
- Soft, 100% recycled polyester microfleece, OekoTex® and Bluesign® certified (padding)
- Vented mesh back (100% nylon)
- Elastic mesh pocket: nylon and elastane
- Cotton labels and water-based ink
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle
- Duraflex® metal adjustable buckles
- Color: Black and blue
Care advice: Hand wash.
The + for the planet
MeroMero is a sustainable and committed brand:
- It donates 1% of its income to the association 1% For The Planet.
- Recycled and/or eco-responsible materials: ultra-resistant recycled nylon certified Bluesign®. Water repellent treatment without PFC. Vegetable-tanned leather without chrome or phthalates, OekoTex® certified.
- The materials used comply with European REACH regulations.