The Baby 276 storm lamp starter kit from Feuerhand is the ideal pack for spending beautiful evenings outdoors during your road trips in a van or motorhome and your nomadic trips.
Made in Germany for 120 years, this lantern is an all-weather, durable and quality hurricane lantern.
The classic wick, protected by a robust Suprax glass, gives a pleasant light with a bright flame, even during bad weather and rainy or windy evenings. Lamp without odor and unpleasant soot.
To store it safely and move it during your nomadic trips, we have included the carrying bag designed for the storm lamp. It is ideal for protecting your storm lamp from shocks, humidity and dirt.
The set of 5 wicks will allow you to enjoy your storm lamp for long hours. It is always useful to have some in reserve, especially when we are on the roads and it is difficult to find some.
Ouragan 276 lanterns, known as traditional storm lamps, are made of galvanized steel and Suprax glass, making them resistant to bad weather.
The starter kit includes :
- The storm lamp :
- Dimensions : (l)25.5cm * (h)15.5cm
- Weight : 520g
- Tank capacity: 340 ml
- Burning time: 20 h
- Energy Source : oil
- Couleur au choix : Olive, ruby red, black matte, beige.
- Transport bag :
- Dimensions : (L)15cm * (l)15cm * (h)29cm
- Weight : 286g
- Materials : nylon
- Color : grey
- Set of 5 wicks :
- Dimensions : (L)1.25 cm * (l)12 cm
- Weight : 50g
- Materials : 100% coton
Use only petroleum oil and pure lamp oil.
Tips for use:
- For safety reasons, it is recommended to empty the tank when traveling. You can use a glass container to catch the oil and reuse it the next time you use it.
- You can keep the paper bag that comes with the lantern for storage when travelling. This sachet is waxed and will absorb oil residue.