Filtering water bottle - Blue - 65cl
During our road trips, we sometimes run out of drinking water and do not always trust the water source in front of us.
The Lifestraw® Go 2 Stages Clear water bottle from the Lifestraw brand is a water bottle with integrated filter to drink clean water wherever you are.
It contains 2-level filtration including a microfilter membrane and a replaceable activated carbon capsule and can filter up to 4000 liters of water.
The filter can filter 99.9% of bacteria and parasites that can contaminate water and effectively reduce infectious diseases such as diarrhea, dysentery and giardiasis. Its activated carbon capsule prevents bad odors and does not leave an aftertaste in the water.
The Lifestraw® Go 2 Stage Water Bottle filters water via user-generated suction and therefore requires no batteries, batteries or electrical current and of chemicals. You will be able to fill the bottle in a stream, a river or a fountain and suck the water through the nozzle which will be purified by the straw.
In addition, compact and lightweight thanks to its 65cl format, it fits easily in a bag and can be hooked into your van thanks to its integrated carabiner. The perfect companion for road trips!
The little extra that makes the difference: the wide-mouth cap and neck make it a very easy to clean the bottle.
High-quality, durable and safe, the Lifestraw® Go 2 Stages water filter is ideal for road trips and nomadic journeys:
- Dimensions: (d)8cm * (h)23.5cm
- Weight: 190g
- Capacity: 65cl
- Color: Teal
- Mouthpiece Material:Food Grade Silicone / Food Plastic
- Guaranteed free of chemicals and BPA
- Lifetime : filtration membrane: 4000 liters, i.e. more than 6000 fillings of the bottle / replaceable activated carbon capsule: 100 liters, i.e. more than 400 fillings.
- Flow: 1.2L/min
Technical data on filtration:
- Technology : Hollow fiber microfiltration combined with a carbon filter
- Removes bacteria (99.99%) and protozoan parasites (99.9%) that can contaminate water, including giardia.
- Reduces turbidity (cloudy appearance of water) by filtering particles of matter larger than 0.2 microns
- Exceeds NSF42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Exceeds US EPA standard for bacteria and parasite reduction
- Replaceable filters and parts.