Drive Your Adventure - Norway by Van
What if your next road trip was in Norway?
Norway is full of breathtaking landscapes, splendid and unique roads, majestic fjords, fascinating glaciers, and will surprise you at every turn with its wonderful steep villages.
The book “Norway in a Van” by Drive Your Adventure is a guide of travel dedicated to road trips in a converted vehicle. The authors, Clémence and Thomas, a couple of vanlifers, traveled Norway for 2 months and share their experience, their shots of heart and their advice to best prepare for your next road trip.
You will discover:
- advice to prepare for your trip to the Far North.
- information that is useful and practical for life in a van.
- testimonials and beautiful meetings with locals.
- Ideas for walks, activities and good ones addresses
- spots with breathtaking views
The route details:
- South side
- The Great East
- The Southwest
- The Westfjords
- The Northwest Archipelagos
- The Far North
This travel guide is an enriching book illustrated with superb images that will make you travel even when you are at home.
You can also follow Clémence's vanlife adventures on Instagram: @roammates
Drive Your Adventure - Norway by Van is a real vanlife guide, essential to prepare your next road trip in Norway.
- Authors: Clémence Polge and Thomas Corbet
- Publisher Apogee x We Van
- Language: French
- Release date : April 2019
- Number of pages: 224 pages
- Size: (L)22cm * (w)17cm * (h)2.2m
- Weight: 550g