Drive Your Adventure - From Brittany to Corsica
"France in a Van - From Brittany to Corsica" by Drive your adventure, is a wonderful road trip narrated and detailed by Chloé Ferrari and Gürkan Yildrim , a Franco-Turkish couple who left to travel around France for 3 months, covering more than 7000 km.
France is full of wonders and Chloé and Gürkan show them to us aboard their converted van. In this beautiful book, they share with us:
- their favourites spots
- some advice to prepare for and make a success of your road trip in France.
- their practical tips for vanlife
- meetings with other travelers
- ideas of itineraries
- the best spots for sleeping
- the many activities to do and discover along the way
- and even a selection of music and podcasts for listening to on the road
The route details:
- The Pays-de-la-Loire
- From Charente-Maritime to Dordogne
- The Southwest
- The Pyrenees
- The Occitan country
This book makes us want to discover and (rediscover) the beautiful roads of France, to escape without going to the other side of the world and helps us prepare a road trip that promises to be unforgettable.
You can follow their Chloé and Gürkan adventures on their Instagram page @vanlifegoeson
Drive Your Adventure - La France en van is a real vanlife guide, essential to prepare your next road trip in France.
- Authors: Chloe Ferrari and Gürkan Yildirim
- Publisher Apogee x We Van
- Size: (L)21cm * (w)17cm * (h)2.2m
- Number of pages: 287 pages
- Weight: 670g
- Language: French