Multifunction knife N°12 Explore
THE pocket knife #12 Explore of the brand Opinel is a very useful multifunction knife for those who like to go on adventures and hikes.
This multifunction knife N°12 Explore brings together tools indispensable for backpackers who want to be well equipped:
- A very sturdy blade of 2.5mm with a notched area of 3.5cm allowing to cut the cords if necessary. A shackle for 4 to 10 mm shackles is integrated on the blade.
- A emergency whistle at the end of the handle with a range of 300m in an open area. With its power of 110db, it will warn in case of danger or call the emergency services.
- A tick remover , stored in the handle of the knife, very useful and extremely effective in removing ticks on animals or humans. The tick remover is essential to prevent Lyme disease by removing it quickly.
- A cutting hook for game, easy to clean
- A reinforced polymer handle that resists water, shocks and extreme temperatures (-40°C to +80°C) and which is very comfortable to hold.
Its very high quality stainless steel blade allows a sharp and efficient cut. Martensitic stainless steel is a material that combines good resistance to corrosion and wear with great strength.
The tick puller allows you to grab the tick and remove it with a rotational movement. It is designed with 2 slots of different sizes in order to adapt to the size of the tick.
This Opinel N°12 Explore knife can be used safely and without the risk of cutting yourself. Indeed, the ingenious Virobloc safety ring makes it possible to block the blade in the open position and in the closed position.
Finally, a synthetic rope allows you to hang your knife on your bag, on a carabiner or on a hook in order to find it very easily.
The Opinel multifunction knife N°12 Explore is the model designed for adventurers.
- Dimensions (folded) : (d)cm * (h)cm
- Dimensions (unfolded): (d)cm * (h)cm
- Blade length : 10cm
- Weight : 62g
- Materials :
- Blade: Martensitic stainless steel (Hardness 55-57 HRC. Origin Europe)
- Handle: Polyamide filled with fiberglass
- Colors : orange and gray
Care instructions: Clean with soap and water and dry the knife well after cleaning. Not dishwasher safe. The blade can be resharpened with a whetstone.
The + for the planet
Opinel is a sustainable and committed brand:
- French made
- Wood from French farms