Complete set N°08 Picnic+
Are you looking for a portable, compact cutlery set with a knife that cuts well?
The Picnic + set from the Opinel brand has been designed for you! It brings together durable accessories for on-the-go meals.
The set contains:
- A knife N°08, with an 8.4cm stainless steel blade.
- 2 inserts: a fork and a spoon that attaches to the handle of the N°08 knife
- 1 microfiber towel case , allowing you to store your cutlery set and clean it.
The two inserts are made of very high quality stainless steel offering comfort, better hygiene and robustness. Indeed, martensitic stainless steel is a material combining good resistance to corrosion and wear with great strength.
The 2 inserts are compatible with the Opinel knife N°08 wooden handle with double safety ring (marketed since 2000).
The beech handle (solid and resistant wood) molds to the shape of the hand and makes it very easy to manipulate. The varnished handle protects against moisture and dirt and is thus very easy to clean.
The safety ring Virobloc of knives is very ingenious and allows the blade to be locked in the open position and in the closed position, which allows Opinel knives to be used in complete safety and without the risk of cutting yourself.
How to fix the fork or the spoon?
- Take your #08 knife with the blade in the closed position.
- Open the ferrule
- Attach the fork or spoon to the ferrule.
- Close the ferrule
- Simply use your fork or spoon.
The kit is suitable for outdoor meals (picnic, bivouac, camping...) as well as for meals on the go at the office.
For all those who already own an Opinel N°08 knife, discover the Picnic + accessories.
The Complete Set N°08 Picnic + from the Opinel brand is very practical to use during picnics, bivouacs, camping, road trips and other lunches on the go.
- Dimensions (Kit): (L)cm * (W)cm * (H)cm
- Dimensions (folded):
- Knife No. 10: (d)cm * (h)cm
- 2 inserts: (d)cm * (h)cm
Knife No. 10:
(d)cm * (h)cm
Weight (Kit): 100g
- Materials :
- Sleeve : Beech
- Blade: Martensitic stainless steel (Hardness 55-57 HRC. Origin Europe)
- Towel: Microfiber
Care instructions: Clean with soap and water and dry the knife well after cleaning. Not dishwasher safe. The blade can be resharpened with a whetstone.
The + for the planet
Opinel is a sustainable and committed brand:
- French made
- Wood from French farms