Microfiber Towel - Large
This microfibre towel of the Swedish Vinga brand is light, compact, efficient and above all eco-friendly. It is made of microfibre from 3 recycled PET bottles. Moreover, it is OEKO-TEX 100 certified, one of the best-known textile labels in the world which guarantees it is produced without harmful chemicals and safe for human use.
When travelling in a van, motorhome or RV, you will like the fact that it absorbs more water and dries three times as fast as a traditional towel thanks to its unique sponge fabric structure. So no more wet towels hanging everywhere in the van slowing down your take-off for the next adventure!
This product is made of 50% recycled PET bottles. It is also OEKO-TEX certified, without harmful chemicals and safe for human use.
- Dimensions : (L)140cm * (W)70cm * (H)1cm
- Weight : 363g
- Materiall : 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide (65% of the polyester is recycled)
- Certification : OEKO-TEX 100
The + for the planet
Vinga is a sustainable and eco-friendly Swedish brand:
- Made from recycled material.
- Member of the Amfori network - a commercial European partnership to improve working conditions within the global supply chain.
- School support - Centre of Hope Primary School
- ISO-14001 certified - the international standard that specifies the requirements of efficient environmental management.