Filter straw / Personal water filter
During our road trips, we sometimes run out of drinking water and do not always trust the water source in front of us.
The LifeStraw Peak Series personal water filter from Lifestraw is a filter straw incorporating a filter for clean drinking water and purifying up to 4000 liters of water.
The filter straw is very compact and lightweight. Thanks to this straw, you can drink water directly from a water point (a lake, a river, a fountain, etc.), in a glass or other container (jerrycan, flexible tank, etc.). It is also possible to screw it on the majority of the standard bottle necks on the market (you will thus transform your bottle into a filter bottle).
Its easy to use and very simple to set up: open the base, place the LifeStraw straw in the water and suck through the tip.
This filter straw filters 0.2l/min and eliminates 99.9999% of bacteria and parasites that can contaminate water and effectively reduces infectious diseases such as diarrhea, dysentery and giardiasis. It also removes sand, impurities and silt.
Note that this filter straw does not eliminate the smell or the taste. However, you can drink clean water safely and without taking any risks.
Its compact and lightweight format make this filter straw an essential accessory for road trips in remote areas, hiking, trail running, etc.
The Lifestraw filter straw is the ideal accessory for drinking clean water during your hikes, excursions and road trips.
- Unfolded dimensions: (d)3.2cm * (L)19.5cm
- Weight: 65g
- Material: durable BPA-free plastic
- Color: blue
The + for the planet
Lifestraw is a sustainable and committed brand:
- For each item purchased, a child in need receives drinking water for a year.
- The company is "Climate Neutral" certified.
- LifeStraw is a member of many associations and organizations: Conservation Alliance, Outdoor Industry Plastic Impact Alliance, Outdoor Industry Association's Climate Action Corps, PrAna Responsible Packaging movement.