2 Stage Replacement Filter - Fiber and Charcoal
The Lifestraw® Go 2 water bottle stainless steel is a water bottle with integrated filter that allows you to drink clean water wherever you are.
Its 2-level filtration includes a micro-filter membrane and an activated carbon capsule and can filter up to 4000 liters of water.
And after drinking the 4000 liters of water, simply replace the filter and your bottle is like new!
The Lifestraw 2-Stage replacement filter is the official filter for Lifestraw Go filter bottles. Like the original filter, it filters 99.99% of bacteria and parasites that can contaminate water and effectively reduces infectious diseases such as diarrhea, dysentery and giardiasis.
The replacement filter includes a carbon filter . The activated carbon capsule prevents bad odors and does not leave an aftertaste in the water.
Replacing the 2-stage filter is done in seconds with very easy handling: just unscrew the cap of your filter bottle, gently remove the current filter and replace it with your new filter.
You then still have an autonomy of 4000 liters!
Only compatible with the LifeStraw Go and LifeStraw Universal ranges.
- Weight : 44g
- Dimensions : (w)19.2cm * (d)3.3cm
Technical characteristics on filtration:
- Technology : Microfiltration by hollow fibers associated with a carbon filter.
- Eliminates bacteria (99.99%) and parasites protozoa (99.9%) that can contaminate water, including giardia.
- Reduces turbidity (turbid aspect of the water) by filtering the particles of matter larger than 0.2 microns.
- Exceeds NSF42 standard for chlorine reduction.
- Exceeds US EPA standard for bacteria and parasite reduction.
- Replaceable filters and parts.
The + for the planet
Lifestraw is a sustainable and committed brand:
- For each item purchased, a child in need receives drinking water for a year.
- The company is "Climate Neutral" certified.
- LifeStraw is a member of many associations and organizations: Conservation Alliance, Outdoor Industry Plastic Impact Alliance, Outdoor Industry Association's Climate Action Corps, PrAna Responsible Packaging movement.