3in1 gas alarm
Peace of mind and safety are essential when traveling in a van, motorhome or RV. That is why a gas alarm is a key accessory to have in your vehicle.
We have selected the gas alarm 3Gas+ for its technical characteristics, reliability and the quality of the sensor.
This alarm detects 3 gases:
- LPG (butane and propane gas) during an accidental gas leak.
- Carbon monoxide (CO).
- Sleeping gas
Very compact, stylish and discreet, it adapts perfectly to your interior.
The 3Gas+ alarm attaches to the vehicle's 12V electrical system and standby consumption is very low.
- Light and sound signals
- Sensor proper operation is checked upon the vehicle ignition.
- The calibration is tested every 40 seconds
- Highly sensitive sensor and detects low gas concentrations.
- Audible alarm for 40 seconds when detecting a high concentration of gas.
- Dimensions: (l)5.3cm * (w)5.3cm * (h)3cm
- Voltage: 12Vdc – 24Vdc
- Fixed connection to the 12V electrical system
- Electricity consumption in standby mode: 100 mA
- Electricity consumption in alarm mode: 180 mA
- Alarm: 80dB
- Sensitivity of approximately 95 ppm CEE (LPG + Soporifics)
- Sensitivity of approximately 176 ppm CEE (CO)
- Red connection cable = +; Black connection cable = –
- 89 / 336 EEC, 93 / 68 EEC compliant