100% virgin wool hot water bottle - Grey/White
When it starts to get cold and you start to feel the chills, there's nothing like a hot water bottle to warm you up.
The virgin wool hot water bottle from the Finnish brand Lapuan Kankurit allows you to warm up but also relieve pain in the stomach, shoulders and muscles.
Very soft , the hot water bottle cover is made from high quality fine wool from South America. The wool is certified mulesing-free and is processed only in certified mills. All yarns are spun and dyed in Europe in accordance with REACH* regulations and meet the standards of the Oeko - Tex ® 100 ** label.
The inner bottle, with a capacity of 2L, is manufactured by the German brand Fashy , the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality hot water bottles.
Very practical and easy to use , the hot water bottles are easy to fill and their seamless neck prevents leaks.
Their 2L capacity ensures continuous heat for even greater comfort whether you are in a van, camper van, camper van or camping.
- Dimensions: (L)35cm * (w)22 cm * (h)6cm
- Weight: 950g
- Capacity: 2L
- Cover material: 100% pure virgin wool
- Hot water bottle material: High quality recyclable thermoplastic
- Color: Grey/White
- Legislation: Complies with the very strict BS1970:2012 standard for heating products. CE standard, European standard. Hot water bottles tested by TUV, an independent quality control body.
*REACH: this European regulation ensures the safe manufacture and use of chemical substances in European industry.
** Oeko - Tex ® 100 : this label guarantees the safety of textiles or products used during the production process, for Humans and the Environment.
The hot water bottle can be used for both hot and cold.
- Directions for use : fill the hot water bottle with hot water (not boiling) to ⅔ maximum, holding it vertically. Evacuate residual air and screw on the cap.
- Maintenance :
- Remove the lid from the hot water bottle. The cover is washable by hand or machine washable at 30°C or dry cleaning. If you use powder detergent, dissolve it in plenty of water. Immerse the cover in water and wash immediately.
- Squeeze gently. Do not rub, stretch or wring. Press the cover into your towel until it is half dry and let it dry in a ventilated space.
- Do not tumble dry. Iron with a damp cloth on the hot water bottle cover (iron temperature: max 150°C)
The + for the planet
Lapuan Kankurit and Fashy are sustainable and committed brands:
- Lapuan Kankurit is a family business specializing in high quality wools. The blankets are woven in an artisanal and sustainable way in their weaving workshops in Lapua, Finland.
- Fashy brand hot water bottles are made with recyclable materials.
- Fashy is a partner of the humanitarian association “World Vision” committed to the education of children in disadvantaged regions.