Drive your adventure - From the Alps to Normandy
"France in a Van - From the Alps to Normandy" from Drive your adventure, is a wonderful road trip narrated and detailed by Chloé Ferrari and Gürkan Yildrim, a Franco-Turkish couple who went to travel around France.
France is full of wonders and Chloé and Gürkan show them to us aboard their converted van. In this beautiful book, they share with us:
- their favourites
- some advice to prepare for and make a success of your road trip in France.
- their tips practices for vanlife
- of meetings
- ideas itineraries
- spots spots wonderful for sleeping
- of many activities to do and discover along the way
- and even a selection of music and podcasts to listen to on the road...
- The Southern Alps
- The Northern Alps
This book makes us want to discover and (rediscover) the beautiful roads of France, to escape without going to the other side of the world and helps us to prepare a road trip that promises to be unforgettable.
You can follow their Chloé and Gürkan adventures on their Instagram page @vanlifegoeson
Drive Your Adventure - La France en van is a real guide to vanlife, essential for planning your next road trip in France.
Authors : Chloe Ferrari and Gürkan Yildirim
Publisher Apogee x We Van
Size : (L)21cm * (w)17cm * (h)2.2m
Number of pages : 287 pages
Weight : 670g
Language : French
- Release date: April 17, 2022