Solid toothpaste tablets (60) - mint
Ideal for travel and for everyday life, these tablets are easy to take on all your adventures.
The solid toothpaste tablets of the brand Sloe are 100% of natural origin and have been developed and recommended by dentists.
A solution that does not pollute (bye bye the plastic tube and packaging) and which is good for your health! Indeed, with the high cellulose content, the tablets gently polish the teeth and prevent the deposit of plaque, stains or bacteria. The fluor present in the lozenge remineralizes the teeth and protects them from cavities.
100% natural ingredients, good for your health and good for the planet:
- Microcrystalline wood cellulose to polish teeth
- Baking soda to clean teeth and make them shine
- Silica, acting as an anti-caking agent
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate to lather up
- Sodium fluoride to protect you from cavities
- Natural mint flavor to have good breath
How to use the pellets?
- It's very simple: just chew the tablet completely so that it dissolves with your saliva, brush your teeth as usual and rinse your mouth.
- There is less foam than a classic toothpaste? This is completely normal because it does not contain a foaming agent - but it is still effective!
Solid toothpaste tablets are 100% natural and recommended by dentists.
Quantity: 60 pellets.
Container: recyclable and reusable aluminum box.
INCI composition: Microcrystalline cellulose, Sodium bicarbonate, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Aroma Menthol*, Xanthan Gum, Stevioside, Citric acid, Sodium fluoride, Eugenol. *Natural mint flavor.
The BDIH label (Bundesverband der Industrie- und Handelsunternehmen) is an international label created in 2001 for organic cosmetics. The label guarantees that production takes place with respect for the environment and that some of the ingredients come from organic farming.
Our tablets contain sodium fluoride (1450 ppm). This toothpaste is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
Storage: close the box well after use so that the tablets do not absorb the humidity of the bathroom and lose their flavor.
The + for the planet
Sloe is a sustainable and committed brand:
Nature & Progress certified
Vegan & palm oil free
French and artisanal manufacture