What you need:
- Grahams crackers (tea biscuits or Petit Beurre in France)
- quality chocolate
- ... and of course : a good campfire (or a barbecue :) )
How to make them?
- Stick your marshmallow on a metal or wooden spear or on a twig.
- Heat it gently close to the fire to let it get soft and golden.
- Take a cracker, add a chocolate square, add the grilled marshmallow and put another cracker on top.
- That’s all ! Easy, isn’t it ?
Aurel's extra tip :
- Put your chocolate bar close to the fire to let the chocolate squares get soft. Tastes even better !
Send us photos ! :)