Roll Top Backpack - Mini Squamish - Charcoal Gray
The Mini-Squamish roll-top backpack from the MeroMero brand is a versatile, practical bag and comfortable.
Its sleek design and its quality design make it a bag technical and eco-responsible designed for nomadic adventures.
Hidden side access as well as interior zip pocket and mesh pockets store your important items while keeping them easy to access without opening the whole bag and safe from thieves (no visible outer pockets). You can also hang the key to your camper van, van or motorhome on the key loop, without looking for it for 10 minutes when you get back on the road.
The Mini Squamish backpack fills up quickly and closes easily thanks to its “Roll Top” closure system (rolling from the top) and his magnet. You can thus adapt the size of your bag according to the filling and according to your needs.
Very resistant with its 1000D recycled nylon fabric, it is also waterproof (PFC-free) and very lightweight (it weighs less than 500g). Designed in a sustainable and eco-responsible way, it uses recycled materials (see the section “The little extra for the planet”).
The little extra: it easily attaches to a bike (or a stroller) thanks to its powerful Velcro fastening system which transforms it into a bicycle bag (or stroller bag) and the shoulder straps that can be stored in the back pocket of the bag.
Practical for all vanlifers who have a bike attached to their camper van, van or motorhome (or who are traveling with a baby!)
The Mini-Squamish backpack won the French Outdoor Award 2020 as well as the Coup de Coeur by OSV at the VéloVert Festival.
The Mini Squamish backpack from MeroMero is a versatile, comfortable bag designed in a sustainable and eco-responsible way.
Unrolled dimensions: (L)28cm * (h)50cm
Rolled dimensions: (L)28cm * (h)40cm
Inner pocket dimensions: (L)26cm * (h)36cm
Volume: 10 L (closed) - 15 L (open)
- Main material: 100% recycled and Bluesign certified nylon (Canvas oxford N1000D)
- Waterproof: PU coating + PFC-free water-repellent treatment (C0)
- Reinforced base: N500D nylon 6.6
- Lining: 50% recycled nylon RipStop (reinforced anti-tear)
- Suspenders: ventilated 3D nylon mesh
- Vegetable tanned leather (without chrome or phthalates)
- Buckles: aluminum
- Tags: cotton
Color : Charcoal Grey
The + for the planet
MeroMero is a sustainable and committed brand:
- It donates 1% of its income to the association 1% For The Planet.
- Recycled and/or eco-responsible materials: ultra-resistant recycled nylon certified Bluesign®. Water repellent treatment without PFC. Vegetable-tanned leather without chrome or phthalates, OekoTex® certified.
- The materials used comply with European REACH regulations.