Blue stainless steel insulated filter water bottle - 70cl
During our road trips, we sometimes run out of drinking water and do not always trust the water source in front of us.
The Lifestraw® Go 2 stainless steel water bottle is a water bottle with an integrated filter allowing you to drink clean water wherever you are.
It contains 2-stage filtration including a microfilter membrane and a replaceable activated carbon capsule and can filter up to 4000 liters of water.
The filter can filter out 99.99% of bacteria and parasites that can contaminate water and effectively reduce infectious diseases such as diarrhea, dysentery and giardiasis. Its activated carbon capsule prevents bad odors and does not leave an aftertaste in the water.
The Lifestraw® Go 2 water bottle filters water via user-generated suction and therefore does not require batteries, batteries or electric current and chemical products. You can thus fill the bottle in a stream, a river or a fountain and suck the water through the nozzle which will be purified by the straw.
It is very durable thanks to its stainless steel composition, it is also isothermal and preserves the freshness for a few hours.
In addition, compact and lightweight thanks to its 70cl format, it can be easily stored in a bag and can be hooked into your van thanks to its integrated carabiner. The perfect companion for road trips!
The little extra that makes the difference: the wide-opening cap and neck make it a very easy to clean the bottle.
High-quality, durable and safe, the Lifestraw® Go insulated filter bottle is ideal for road trips and nomadic trips:
- Dimensions: (d)8.5cm * (h)25cm
- Weight: 480g
- Capacity: 70 cl
- Color: white
- Mouthpiece Material: Food Grade Silicone / Stainless Steel
- Guaranteed free of chemicals and BPA
- Lifetime : filtration membrane: 1000 liters, i.e. more than 3000 fillings of the bottle / replaceable activated carbon capsule: 100 liters, i.e. more than 300 fillings.
- Flow: 1.2L/min
- Insulated water bottle
Technical data on filtration:
- Technology: Hollow fiber microfiltration combined with a carbon filter
- Removes bacteria (99.99%) and parasites protozoa (99.9%) that can contaminate water, including giardia.
- Reduces turbidity (cloudy appearance of water) by filtering particles of matter larger than 0.2 microns
- Exceeds NSF42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Exceeds US EPA standard for bacteria and parasite reduction
- Replaceable filters and parts.