Vanlife in Auvergne
How about we go on a road trip to discover Auvergne?
In the heart of the Massif Central, Auvergne is full of spectacular landscapes, and unique natural treasures in Europe: dormant volcanoes, lakes, waterfalls, natural parks and historic volcanic stone villages.
The book “Vanlife en Auvergne” is a guide for travel, written by Camille and Pierre, a couple of nomadic travelers who share their passion for vanlife with us and make us travel in Auvergne off the beaten track.
You will discover:
- 10 inspiring stories from roatrippers
- itineraries and thematic circuits for a road trip,
- advice for life in a van,
- ideas of activities for each stopover (hikes, visits, places not to be missed, etc.)
- their favorite things and places
- a check list so you don't forget anything
- ... and all illustrated by wonderful photos and computer graphics.
A book full of Vanlife advice to help us discover Auvergne and be sure not to miss anything.
You can also follow the nomadic adventures of Camille and Pierre on Instagram: @the_roadtrippers.
The RoadTrippers - Vanlife in Auvergne offers lots of ideas and advice to help you prepare for your road trip in Auvergne.
- Authors: Camille Visage & Pierre Rouxel
- Editor: The Roadtrippers - Self-publishing
- Language: French
- Number of pages: 212 pages
- Size: A5 (L)21cm * (w)15cm * (h)1.6cm
- Weight: 450g
The + for the planet
The Roadtrippers is a sustainable and committed brand:
- Book printed in France
- FSC-certified French paper from sustainable forest management.
- Vegetable inks